Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Delayed Gratification

We moved in December 26th and I left for Longview January 8th.

My return home has been delayed yet again.  My sister's agenda is just too full in the next couple of weeks to make the round trip to Southern Oregon.  I just went into my photo files to look at all the pics I took of our new home in the two weeks I got to spend with it before I left.  I have been having a hard time lately picturing everything clearly in my mind.

It looks like March 10 will be the earliest return date now.

Besides the house itself here are a few of the things I'm missing most:

Ed & the kitchen

Merlin & my mini-tramp

My office & books
I did not allow myself to start unpacking the books after the move because I knew I'd spend too much time handling them, browsing in them and arranging them and I was preparing for the trip north even as we were moving stuff over so there was no time to fiddle around

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP