Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sunday Serenity #36

print for sale at art.com


This depicts two things that represent serenity for me. Watching kittens play. And fine needlework. Neither of which are in my near future. There are no kittens in my life right now though I did get to play with the litter my niece was raises for adoption while I was at her house in Portland last Wednesday. I've still not unpacked my sewing since I got back from Longview and even if I had I couldn't work on it until after Christmas preparations are complete--sometime on Christmas afternoon!! We haven't finished our Christmas shopping yet. But at least this year we get to shop!! Ed and I haven't exchanged gifts for four years and last year were even unable to shop for the rest of the family. Things are looking up this year. That is piece of serenity right there.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 12/22/2007 11:06 PM  

I'm glad that things are looking up for you.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP