Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sunday Serenity #35






Today, my sister drove me to Lake Sacajawea here in Longview, Washington just so I could take pictures of it. She woke me at noon to tell me it was a gorgeous day; perfect for the pictures I had talked about wanting to get and that she would be available until four. I knew it would take me more than an hour to get ready to go so I just got up even though I'd had less than four hours of sleep. I'm probably going to have to cut my Internet session short tonight because of that but it was worth it.

It was a gorgeous day. The first one since I got here as we arrived the night that bad storm hit that put this area on the national news. The sky was a solid bright blue. I swear it. But my cheap camera couldn't handle the glare so it looks white in all the pics.


I've got a lot of memories of this lake going back nearly fifty years now. It has changed a lot since then of course. In fact it has changed plenty just since I moved out of town in 1999. But there are still plenty of nostalgia triggers.

1 tell me a story:

Unknown 12/12/2007 5:12 AM  

cool lots of memories for me to

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP