Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hayseed From Down On the Farm

Yesterday I introduced my Dad's parents Fay and Jean Coon. Below is a picture of them on their farm in Paul, Idaho with their three sons: Dean, Don and Richard. My Dad is the youngest on the right. On the back of this picture, in my Grandpa's handwriting it says "Hayseed from down on the farm."



Above is a picture of my Dad at around eleven. Below is Dad with his parents in 1949 the year he graduated from high-school and entered the navy. On the back in my Dad's handwriting it says "Taken in our house just before I left to become one of Uncle Sam's boys."




This is Dean, Don and Richard taken sometime in the nineties.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP