Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sunday Serenity #36


This was a moment of serenity Ed and I shared at a family outing with my parents sometime in 1989. We were living in Longview, WA at the time but I'm not sure where this picture was taken. I've never seen it before. I say it was an outing with my parents because Ed is dressed up and my Dad must have taken the picture. We were both oblivious to the camera.

I'm posting this today because I've not been able to get it out of my mind since I found it in one of the boxes of pictures several days ago. I think I'm homesick and missing a certain someone.

2 tell me a story:

Unknown 12/15/2007 5:09 AM  

Neat picture. I am missing you too

Jamie 12/15/2007 1:12 PM  

That picture was taken at the park behind Safeway. It is a lovely picture.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP