Sunday, September 30, 2007

Zonked

I just spent the last hour staring at the screen. I was trying to decide whether to post my Poetry Train poem tonight or wait til morning. But choosing either meant another level of decision. If I went with the poem post I would have to choose a poem from my fast dwindling supply of them. And then decide whether to look for an illustration for it.... But if not the poem then I would have to decide what to post about and not just that but come up with a title for the post.

I kept finding myself zoned out on the sound of the rain on the trailer roof and the white space filling my screen.

When decisions are this hard to make, there must be something wrong with the options.

For the Poetry Train riders: I'll try to get my poem up by noon.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP