Monday, September 24, 2007

Bumpy Ride

It's been a long, emotionally and physically bumpy ride since Saturday morning. I was going to write about it for today's post but I am too tired. Ed has put on his new Celtic music CD that he got for his birthday to listen to as he falls asleep, which is making it hard for me to think; in words anyway. I just feel like laying back in the dark and riding the music into dreams myself.

2 tell me a story:

Vicki 9/25/2007 6:24 PM  

Sometimes the riding the music into our dreams is the what our soul needs.

Take the journey, you never know what peace and rest you'll find as you crest the top of the waves.

Dewey 9/26/2007 5:15 PM  

Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this. :)

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP