Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Whose Up For a Read-a-thon?

Check out this challenge over at Dewey's the hidden hidden side of a leaf. Could you read for 24 hours straight while posting intermittently on your progress? What if you knew there would be prizes? If that sounds too daunting, how about being a cheerleader for the readers?

I have to think about it before I jump on board. I'm planning to participate in the second round of 70 Days of Sweat which may start before the Read-a-thon. Even so, I may decide it is worth it to loose a day or two of sweating for this. I mean, you gotta figure that part of the day before and most of the day after have to be about sleep right?

Reading is as much a part of who I am as writing. It wouldn't be the first time I read for a straight 24 hours. But posting updates is another thing. I definitely could commit to one every hour as I've never yet prepared a post in under thirty minutes. Maybe if I had a prepared a boilerplate draft which I could fill out like a form...

OK does it sound like I'm trying to talk myself into this?

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP