Sunday, September 16, 2007

Goodnight.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post my Poetry Train poem. I'm exhausted. I used a lot of energy visiting quite animatedly with my niece for most of Saturday and Sunday. We chatted about school, literature, mythology, theology, story, Gilmore Girls, writing, music, movies and more.

After she left this afternoon, I picked up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'm about eighty pages in and would really prefer to spend whatever time I've got left this evening with it. Which won't be much as I already feel more than ready to sleep.

I've been sleeping nights for a whole week now. My sleep cycle seemed to settled into that pattern as I began mending from whatever that thing was that got me three weeks ago. And I don't want to rock the boat.

Besides, if I wait til morning to post my poem I should be able to start visiting other poems immediately. And I am sure I wouldn't be able to do that tonight.

So Goodnight.

2 tell me a story:

Julia Phillips Smith 9/17/2007 11:42 AM  

Glad your sleep is settling into a better rhythmn.

Julia Phillips Smith 9/17/2007 11:43 AM  

Hey - I can't spell rhythm!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP