Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Phoning It In

moar kittehs   see   share   catpion
It's been a long day.  I woke at 4 after only five hours of sleep and could not get back to sleep by 5 so i got up.  Was quite productive until almost 1 but after lunch not so much and it has been downhill ever since.

My husband and I were nearly falling asleep during our good night phone call an hour ago.  All I wanted to do when we said good-bye was go lay down.  But I hadn't posted yet.

Now I have.  Good night.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP