Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Lazy Daze

moar kittehs   see vote caption share

My four day vacation is about to end.  I'm expecting my mom to be delivered here by someone in my brother's family shortly and my sister and her son will be back from their trip late tonight.

I spent my days alone in a lazy haze.  I read--a lot.  I vid chatted with Ed.  I played with the cats.  I ate what I wanted when I wanted.  I daydream--a lot.

I also strayed off my new early bird schedule a bit, sleeping until 7 twice.  Since I didn't have lunch and dinner duties I did feel the urgency to have that block of time before noon but I'm going to want it again now so I'm hoping to be in bed by nine.

When will I get the hang of getting my post up earlier each day.  Technically blogging is brain work so needs to be done in those pre-noon hours.

And there goes the doorbell....

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP