Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just LOLygagging

moar kittehs  see   vote  caption   share

This was supposed to be my ROW80 check-in post but I left it until too late so I'm going to tackle it as soon as my eyes can focus in the morning.  Which means I either have to do two posts tomorrow or skip Sunday Serenity for the first time since I started it in 2007 and what are the chances I'd do that?

It was either put up a quickie like this or skip reading to Mom tonight and I chose that route yesterday so I don't want to do that two nights in a row.

So another LOLcat and another quote from Joyce Carole Oates one of my top ten fav authors and one of the influences on my own writing.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP