Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Forays in Fiction: Quote

moar kittehs  see caption share

I'm finally working in my fiction files again.  Super big deal.  Don't want to stay away too long so will be short an snappy here.

I've been thinking a lot about the power of story to change people, circumstances, history, the world.  I don't know how or why it works I just know it does.  It's a mystery and a wonder.  Nor do I have any profound thoughts about it.  But I collect quotes from profound to mundane that seem to speak to the essence of it. So today I share this one from Shel Silverstein.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP