Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Serenity #286



Busy busy busy.  Putting finishing touches on several crochet projects that are uber time sensitive.

Was wondering what to put  up for Sunday Serenity today when I got this image in an email from my sister.  I'm hoping I'm not stepping on rights by posting it but it was just too tempting.  Anyone recognizing it's source let me know so I can credit it.

Back to work tucking tails, edging, tasseling, beading, buttoning, fringing, blocking, ironing...

I've really got to learn to finish these projects all the way not just to the last loop off the hook and then starting a new one...

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP