Monday, May 07, 2012

Are We There Yet?

Are we there yet?
2 cheezeburger.com
You know?  I'm not sure yet.  Still feeling the vibration in my bones and glutimas maximas.  The sound of the traffic going by outside is not much different.  My ears feel full of jello from the sudden changes in altitude.

But we arrived in Longview about 8:30 so I'm told.

I got here in time to visit with Mom for nearly an hour standing beside her bed.  She said she had just gotten settled and not been asleep yet.

Then my sister and I visited for hours.  Until 11:30.

My netbook is on battery as there are no grounded plugs in the living room and I don't want to disturb Mom by rooting around beside the bed for the plug I usually use while here.  Wish I'd thought of that while we were visiting and got it set up then before she went to sleep.

Well, I've been awake since 6 something this morning and on the go from the get go.  So it is time to stop going.  I'd like to crawl into bed with the netbook and read an ebook until either the netbook's or my batteries give out.  I've already used 50% of the netbook battery checking email and fb and tracking down that LOLcat pic I remembered seeing once.  That leaves me at the most a little over an hour.  Should be plenty of time. I just need a chance to relax and let my mind and body go to that place it goes when it lets go.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP