Monday, August 01, 2011

What Do You Call That Thing You Do?

u no turnign paygez fast enuf  i halps

Reading. I miss it. I've not read more than twenty pages since I arrived two weeks ago Sunday and hadn't read many in the preceding week which had been all about packing for this trip. My first week here was all about caring for Mom and visiting with her the second week was about my sister's biopsy and prepping two gifts and myself for my nieces's wedding yesterday. Had hoped that this last week could be about scanning family photos, more visiting and reading books I can't get ahold of back home.

But this week is shaping up to be all about the crocheted bookmarks. Will explain why in later posts. Right now I need to get back to them.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP