Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Surfing and Beachcombing

Have been pleasure surfing for most of this session. Had so much fun, I may have to do it more often. Did some beachcombing along the way and want to share a few of my finds here.

Google Book Search I got lost on here for awhile. And they have a blog too: Inside Google Booksearch. Hat tip to one of their posters for pointing me towards these literary baubles:

The Memoirists Collective
The Litblog Co-op
Cory Doctorow

I would probably have a lot to say about each one of these, if I'd left myself enough time. I hope you'll give each one a look--see anyway.

These links will probably make it into my sidebar if I ever get the courage up to do another update. The first and last time I tried, last summer, I botched it and that was when I was still working semi-regularly with the HTML.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP