Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sorry

Just dropping in to say sorry for not posting for several days. Last night's session--the first after my week-end with Grandma--was blown out of the water by some problem with the Internet last night. Though I got connected to AOL, for two hours attempts to load pages came back with errors and cannot find server messages. I gave up. I meant to make up for it tonight but I got lost in catching up on nearly a week's worth of news and views reading. I guess I should have been using that Blog this button. Oh, well. I will make this a priority tomorrow night. Or try anyway.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP