Thursday, August 17, 2006

2996

I spent hours this session working on the pre-writing tasks for this post and now I've got only minutes to write it before I have to get offline and clear out of the livingroom. So bear with me if I don't wax as profound as this topic deserves.

I signed up with this project over a month ago and kept putting off announcing so because I wanted to put the links in my sidebar and not just in the post. I haven't revised my sidebar since last fall when a kind reader of Joystory helped me fix it after I'd messed it up the first time I added a java script thingie to it. This timidity for working with HTML again has also kept me for doing the plethora of things that are possible in promoting blogs since most require posting links or scripts in the sidebar. But that is another story. Straying off topic is what I tend to do in rough drafts.

This post is supposed to be about this project to sign up enough volunteer bloggers so that each of the 2996 victims of 9/11 will each have a memorial posted on 2996 blogs on the fifth anniversary this year. As you can see in the sidebar graphic which I finaly got working, I am assigned to write a memorial for Frank Mancini.

The project is only halfway to the total of volunteers they need. Please go sign up and pass the word along.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP