Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Serenity #346

moar kittehs   see  share  caption  vote
This one was made for me by
JeffCatsBookClub 

Over on cheezeburger I am Joystory and that's who was invited to join JeffCatsBookClub a group on cheezeburger.com of bookish minded peeps who had seen some the quote LOLs I created to illustrate my posts here at Joystory the blog and thought I might feel at home with them.  And oh boy do I!  It is going to take me a long time to peruse the LOLs they have collected on literary themes.  It is a treasure trove of humor for the bookish and writerly.  And also for images of kittehs with books and writing implements that I can recaption.  This will make finding fresh images a matter of minutes instead of hours as it sometimes has been.  

I'm uber thrilled to be included in this group.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP