Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Serenity #8


There is nothing more conducive to serenity than the blank white page of a brand new tablet and my favorite clicker pencil waiting to herd the words buzzing my brain under the beckoning button-eyed gaze of Blue Mews.
_____________________________________________
Leave your link in comments and I'll post it here:
1. L^2 2. Jamie

2 tell me a story:

L^2 6/03/2007 3:38 PM  

I always love writing on the very first page of a brand new tablet. It's like a fresh start for my thoughts.

And "Blue Mews" too cute! :-)

Jamie 6/04/2007 1:36 AM  

Yes, white paper, sure can bring a sense of more creative writing in my mind too. I like your blue mews kitty. He is adorable.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP