Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Serenity 317

see moar LOLz : vote, caption, share

I spent the bulk of the day reading ebooks or downloading them or fiddling with their metadata in their applications--Kindle for PC and Calibre and Adobe Digital Editions. My eyes are fried but I'm probably going to up the font size and keep on going.   As long as I can keep the whole line on the screen anyway.  Once I have to start scrolling side to side my eyes start feeling like kittens being teased by the lazer light tho not having nearly the fun.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP