Thursday, December 06, 2012

Gaining Momentum

The Secret Santa crafter's tote I'm crocheting continues to progress.  I'm closing in on the end of the forth of eight strips of 11 4x4 squares with one and a quarter squares to go.

This is the strip using single crochet so it is slower going than most. Two squares took over six hours last night.

So I should get busy.

I've already fiddled away too much time tonight.  I thought I'd save time by captioning a LOLcat instead of setting up a photo shoot of the project. But I spent too long gazing upon the cute and mesmerizing kittehs.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP