Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Forays in Fiction: A Podcast List




While I'm busy more than six hours a day with crocheting the Secret Santa project you are probably getting tired of hearing so much about, I am listening to podcast by and about writers.  Here is a list of some I have lined up.  All but the ones on podiobooks.com I've already subscribed to and downloaded into my itunes as far back as the archives go  I've already listened to the archives of the first two and am about halfway through I Should Be Writing.  The rest are listed in no particular order tho I imagine I'm going to want to listen to at least some of Mur Lafferty's fiction podcasts after I finish up with her writing one.  If I wait even that long.



0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP