Sunday, September 02, 2012

Sunday Serenity #300 Breathe



Breathe

I'm contemplating the breath and the blessing of breathing today in honor of my sister who is in the hospital once again having just survived another near miss.

She lives with an autoimmune disease in the vasculitus family and one of the issues it has dealt her is scar tissue build up inside her throat just below the voice box.  She's had several surgeries in the past several years attempting to open up her airway the latest one a month ago to insert a flexible tube.  Late last week something went wrong again.  But I'll let her tell the story--replete with graphic pics fyi--all I want for this post is to create  space to BREATHE and focus on GRATITUDE and maybe if anyone has a mind or heart for it to join me in sending thoughts of PEACE and prayers for HEALING Jamie's way.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP