Wednesday, September 07, 2011

On a Roll

I has a winning!

Have advanced nearly another 200 pages for the 5th day in a row. I'm currently reading Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan and am nearly 400 pages in with around 300 to go--in a large print edition. Hate to put it down and can't stop thinking about it when I have to. The story, already dreamlike, has entered my dreams and daydreams. I can't wait to get to the end and yet I dread it at the same time as then it will be over. To add to the fear of finishing is the knowledge that this is a first novel by this author published in 2009 so there is unlikely to be any more by him anytime soon.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP