Friday, September 16, 2011

BBAW 2011 Day 5: Blogging Tips and Tricks

BBAW 2011 Day 5

Today's topic share 3 tried and true practices and 1-3 things you've either recently implemented or would like to try

3 tried and true (sadly I often fall short)

  1. consistent content reflecting your true heart
  2. use images--for some reason the search engines love them especially if you've given them a file name or caption that is a likely search phrase and reflects the content of the post
  3. network--visit, comment, reply, return visits, participate in events, challenges, memes, thons and read alongs


3 things I'd like to try

  1. add a follow widget in sidebar--I've added a bunch of blogs to my reader as I passed by this week because of the ease of it
  2. use social networks
  3. host a meme or challenge

4 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP