Tuesday, September 06, 2011

My Poor Eyes


GIF: Ai Needz a Nu Purrskripshun


I finished three novels over the weekend and am a hundred pages into a forth. The first of the three finished I had started a couple weeks ago but did read the last hundred pages on Saturday afternoon. The second two were YA and around 200 pages each. That's 600 pages in 3 days--Saturday afternoon thru Tuesday afternoon. An average of 200 pages per day. 

This used to be no big deal.  In my heyday in fact I would have been disappointed in myself having often managed twice that in a single weekend.  But it is a big deal now with my vision issues.  It has been a long time since I averaged 200 pages a day three days in a row.

No surprise my eyes are tired.  And I'd rather use whatever they have left in them tonight to keep reading or work on the reviews for one or more of the four novels I finished in the last month.

Here are the five titles for which to watch (or hound me) for reviews:

A Partisan't Daughter by Louis De Bernieres
Haunting Bombay by Shilpa Agarwal
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan


0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP