Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Serenity #217



The bridge over the creek on the Plaza in downtown Ashland. This is the same Bear Creek that flows past our trailer park near Phoenix ten or so miles north.



I stood on the bridge and pointed the camera downstream. The ones I took of the upstream view didn't turn out so well as I was facing into the sun.



After crossing the bridge and following a dirt trail several yards I spotted this steep stair. I had to as Ed to come help me down it.



At the bottom of those stairs I aimed the camera upstream towards the bridge.



And then down below my feet.

I adore Ashland Oregon. I fell in love with it while going to college there in the 1980s.

We're just have to stop waiting for internet breakdowns and doctor appointments for excuses to go spend time there.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP