Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Library Loot: February 9 to 15

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

Marg has Mr Linky this week


Matthew Broderick singing Marian the Librarian to Kristin Chenoweth in Disney's release of Meredith Willson's the Music Man.


I had not been aware there had been a remake of The Music Man this decade. That was one of my favorite movies growing up and one of the very few I saw in color before my teens. I've just sent for the original from the library (with Robert Preston and Shirley Jones in the roles reprised above) and the remake from Netflix. Can't wait.

My holds at the library didn't get picked up yet this week so I can't claim to already have my loot for this week. Blame the slimy little virus and Ed's work hours conflicting with the library hours. But I have high hopes that most of them will get picked up tomorrow because Ed doesn't work. Except for the three that went unclaimed as of Tuesday tho there is a slim chance they will still be there if Ed gets there early enough as our branch isn't open on Wednesday and the unclaimed holds from Tuesday are pulled sometime on Thursday. So maybe.



Since I'm already feeling those waves of fatigue crashing in again, I decided to take screenshots of the portions of my hold list showing items already waiting for me and the three unclaimed.



I didn't intend for all of these to have the same due date. I ordered them in a series of trickles but Ed and I have been having a hard time with this virus for several weeks. Three for him and two for me. So extra errands tend to get pushed off.

I haven't been able to read much anyway but those DVD and audio books are handy at times like this.

Thank God for Libraries.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP