Friday, May 04, 2007

A Whole Week of Whack-A-Mole

I am beyond weary. My laptop may need to be reformatted to get the malware out. And these are considered Medium risk? At least that is how most of the protection programs label them. My husband is running out of ideas and has put me on notice that I need to get my personal files backed up in case he has to take the machine back to its fresh-out-of-the-box state. Meanwhile it would behove me to stay offline with it as most of the problems seem to be instigated by surfing. I guess this week long Whack-A-Mole is a small price to pay if it finally forces me to get my files backed up.

Well, that is all that I feel like typing on this clunky PC keyboard. Besides which I am screaming bored with the subject.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP