Tuesday, May 22, 2007

On My Mind


Today my Dad was on my mind. This was/would have been his birthday. It is the second one we celebrated without him. The photo was another of the treasures I found while cruising through my files to prepare them for backup. The original picture was taken on the road to the last family reunion near Bend, Oregon the last weekend of July 2005 and then emailed to me by my sister two different times. Mom was in the picture with him, of course, it was hard to get pictures of Dad by himself in that last year. Or at least that was the impression I got from those that were sent to me. I cropped the picture to put the entire focus on Dad for this occassion.

2 tell me a story:

Tink 5/23/2007 4:09 PM  

(((((((Joy Renee))))))) I know how it feels...
What a wonderful picture, how great you found it back!

Jamie 5/24/2007 12:26 PM  

I thought about Dad too. I miss him a lot. I can't believe this is the second birthday without him there to celebrate with.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP