Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Serenity #359

Stock Photography: Balloon Festival 1351 Picture. Image: 253422
© Steven BrandtDreamstime.com

I've started creating my bucket list and a hot air balloon ride will be high on it.

I went looking for info on the next Rogue Valley Balloon Rally for next summer to link to here and to put it on my calendar as something I would like to attend if only to watch.  But the last RV Rally I found any info on was the July 2010.  Then I found a Medford Mail Tribune article about them loosing their funding and canceling in 2011.

What a shame as it was a marvelous charity with the money it raised going to Miracle Children's Network in the Rogue Valley.  The money was raised by offering rides on a tethered balloon for $3.

Another option would be to find out how much the local balloon pilot charges for untethered rides which I'd really prefer anyway.  But I'd still like to attend a rally or festival in which dozens of balloons take to the sky.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP