Thursday, October 17, 2013

Got the Grumps

moar moody kittehs  see share caption vote


Had another tooth extracted this morning.  Then saw my med nurse this afternoon--we're upping the Welbutrin back to where I used to have it before we lost our insurance last year.  Between the two I'm hoping for leaps of progress soon.  Sans infection and back on therapeutic levels of W should combine to raise energy and stamina, brighten my mood and increase creativity and productivity.

It's been a long time since I didn't feel like I was sick or coming down with something.  And that won't change immediately.  Today after the extraction was one of the worst for feeling sick in a long time.  The pain in the tooth area itself has been mild but I ached all over and was extremely fatigued.  And I had a headache, sinus headache, ear ache, stiff neck and sore jaw, sore and achy throat.  It was like having mumps and mono at the same time.

It doesn't help that I'm operating on a heavy sleep deficit again.  I've been very lax on my sleep schedule for several weeks now and am fast loosing whatever dividends it might have paid off with lack of concentration, irritability, low tolerance for frustration, forgetfulness, self-eschewing, lowered productivity.

It is time to get back on the success track.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP