Thursday, October 31, 2013

NaNo Kick Off. I'm Going to Miss It. :(

moar smartalek kittehs
For the first time since 2005 I'm going to miss the mid night kickoff for NaNoWriMo.  Was trying to stay up for it but my body clock must really be switched over to early bird because I'm fading out with an hour to go before I can start typing.  I can't picture making it through the thirty minutes of word spillage on screen or paper then another fifteen getting from desk to bed.  That puts me close to 1 or after before I'm asleep and I've got a standing date with my husband for vid chat at 6:15am.

I also realized a half hour ago that if I put off taking my Traz until after midnight it's going to still be in my system until nearly noon.  Add that to sleep deprivation and I'll be worthless all day tomorrow.  For NaNo and anything else.

So I'm giving up my beloved tradition for the good of all concerned, including the novel.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP