Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blue Moon Blues


Two more days for Camp NaNoWriMo.  Did not expect to come close to a win this month what with the heat wave but I managed to hit 44000 by late Tuesday which made the 50K line nearly close enough to touch.  I still need at least 4K by midnight Friday.  Which is only 400 odd words over the 1666 daily quota.  And since I had very little word count during the triple digit temp days of which there were at leas 12, I must have had several days since in which I did much better than 1666 + 400.

We shall see.  I've had a headache for two days.  If eyestrain isn't the cause it is an effect.

Merlin is begging for attention at the most inopportune times.  I wonder...

what if I gave in and got out his string toy and dragged it across the keyboard a few dozen times?

That could make us both happy.  Maybe.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP