Thursday, August 02, 2012

Bell Canto--A Read-a-Long

Like Sheila at Bookjourney, I too have had Ann Patchett's Bell Canto on my TBR for years.  Unlike the recent read-a-longs at Bookjourney this will not be a re-read for me.  I expect to love this story as I loved The Patron Saint of Liars but even if I'd never read another of Patchett the report that she uses magic realism would draw me in as that is one of my favorite styles of writing.  So I am jazzed about this one.

The date for sharing our reviews and reactions at Bookjourney is set for September 13. Magical reading folks.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP