Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sunday Serenity #210


Weaving blessings into a blanket for a grand-nephew, the very definition of serenity.

I am half done with row 21 of 205 which makes it 10% after five days. Not counting the fringe attachment after the rows are complete. This is also the last row of the second iteration of the pattern. 18 more to go.

I made the 5 row quota for the first time yesterday. Just think what I could have done if I hadn't spent two hours hunting for a crochet hook that I'd left exactly where it belonged.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up the pace though as I am missing the other colors and textures terribly already. May have to allow myself to do a bookmark or two every other day or so.

But I am going to try to push as hard as I can until my box of new thread arrives from Joanne.com late this week or early next. If I am still on or ahead of pace then I may allow myself to indulge in a day or three of playing with the new stuff.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP