Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sorry

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


I read too long last night and into the morning and into the afternoon. When I sat down after dinner to do the post I had planned my lap top threw a tantrum, insisting on a restart. Now I'm out of patience and brain sizzle. I could probably revive myself with some caffeine but I really don't dare do that tonight as I've got my one month BP check tomorrow morning and going in sleep deprived and wired on caffeine is not likely help.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP