Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Forays in Fiction: Using Common Stuff

Keep ur hanz on keyboard coff up dem wurds ah ketch da snezez fur u
moar funny pictures


Been sick the last several days so words are trickling slower than my nose. Hense the lazy LOLcat headers that head little to nothing. Hoped to conserve my words for NaNo but mostly consigned the extra time to sleeping or trying to. Being sick reminded me of that quote from Virginia Woolf's essay "On Being Ill" I posted yesterday and while preparing that post I took her musing about how odd it is, considering how common it is, that illness does not have a place equal to love, battle and so forth in literature, to heart and decided to incorporate some illness into my NaNo to make use of the rich vein of intimate detail now available to me. Since it is so hard to think of anything else with sneezes building up like Old Faithful's geyser behind my eyes, I might as well mine it for all its worth.

Could go on...but still conserving the wordage for NaNo.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP