Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Forays in Fiction: NaNo Quota--10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing


moar kittteh kapshuns

I made this. To vote for it or share it just click the pic

OK now that I've got that outta my system, I'll have another go at my story. Let's just leave the dang quota out of it OK? I know my working style is what the psyche books call 'slow to warm up'. I know that once momentum builds I can do 3K, 4K even 5K in a single day. So I'm going to relax, surrender to the story and trust that I'll catch up. And meanwhile stop obsessively gazing at the dang bar graph flaunting my flagging word count for all to see. Who besides me is looking anyway?

1 tell me a story:

Bonnie Jacobs 11/07/2009 8:31 AM  

I rated this FIVE cheezburgers and posted it on my blog:
http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/11/for-all-my-friends-doing-nanowrimo.html

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP