Monday, November 30, 2009

Finished

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Depends on what you mean by hard.

Ask me again after I've had about fifty hours of sleep.

Haven't slept since a 3hr nap in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Not sure when or how much before that.

I actually topped word-count by 5K because I had been not allowing myself to check word count for over a week because I was doing it too often and loosing too much time and attention to it. So I guestimated my day's output around midnight each day and rounded down the resultant total to the nearest multiple number ie 33,333 because they are easy to type in and I have an affection for such number. :) So this afternoon when I allowed myself to check where I stood, my ap showed 55673. The NaNo verifier lost 600 odd of them tho.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP