Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It Was Always About This



And it was always this hard.

 36 years after high school it still is.

 Communication is a minefield of potential misunderstandings.

I've never had a clue.

Why do I imagine I can be a novelist when the very stuff of a story is relationship and communication between individuals and I've never been the slightest bit competent at it in real life?

Did you see the way their eye lit up at the sight of the other?

I can't remember the last time...

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP