Saturday, November 13, 2010

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Yep,it be that time again.

Ed got me new really excellent headphones. I listened to music on my netbook for hours and then watched the first episode of Castle Season 1. All three discs of season one arrived in the mail today from Netflix. I set it up that way as a kinda bday present to myself. And to give me something to watch over the weekend when Ed commandeers the broadband for gaming so I can't stream Netflix until he's asleep and I don't have any DVD out of the library this week and am all caught up on my news pods.

I'd never seen an episode of Castle but had seen teasers commercials and drooled--a novelist of murder mysteries teams up with a detective to solve crime with a romantic undercurrent between them? What's not to drool for? And I wasn't disappointed Better than bday cake. (With about the same nutritious value but so what right?)

Also in the gift bag were a ball of lavender crochet thread for a project I'd been talking about and a replacement size 6 hook for the one I lost somewhere in this room, most likely under the bookshelves between the bed and the wall which can't be retrieved without standing the mattress and boxsrings on end and that's not going to happen until we move into our own place.

I like the 'gift bag' Ed presented my gifts to me in almost as much as the headphones. Shaped like a gift bag but made of durable waterproof fabric with bright stars on black and pockets inside and out and a flap across the top that zips shut. I've moved the crocheted mat project into it as there is room for all six balls of thread with room for two or three more for a bookmark project and for the zipper pouches that hold the misc of the projects from hooks and scissors and needles to cut tassels and fringe pieces awaiting attachment and bookmarks off the hook but still needing their tails tucked.

I'll try to post a pic of it soon but right now I'm champing at the bit to get back to Castle. But first a snack. Ed's going to cook a steak dinner for me later this evening and I need to take care not to spoil my appetite but I can't wait until then to eat something as I was so enthralled by me presents I forgot to get my breakfast.

1 tell me a story:

Bonnie Jacobs 11/13/2010 4:01 PM  

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, Joy Renee,
Happy birthday to you!

(And many morrrrrrrre!)

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP