Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here's Mud In My Eye

I don't feel like a winner. My NaNo efforts this year were junkier than ever before. Worse than I remember of last year's which was so bad that I've yet to reopen that file to abuse my eyes upon it. That feeling of disgust combined with the death of my laptop just a few days later followed by several weeks of zero access to my files contributed to my not writing any fiction (except for a few days dabbling with a script concept for Script Frenzy in April) for eleven months. So here's to my barfing up another 50K of muck for my mind monkeys to make mud balls to throw at me.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 12/01/2010 7:40 AM  

Sometimes I just want to slap you. Tell those negayive tapes to shut up. Be happy you wrote something and besides how are you going to be a published writer if you can't even make a messy draft. A mess is needed to get your creative juices rolling. Why is it so tough for you to enjoy the smallest accomplishament and only focus on the giant flashy giant one? Don't you realize that the small ones get you to the big one? I love you but sometimes I want to put that self destructive Joy in a bag and drown it .

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP