Thursday, November 18, 2010

Contemplating POV

It's all in your point of view

Point of view has been much on my mind this NaNo. I feel I am on verge of an insight. I went looking for a picture to caption to make my point that story is all about point of view: who is looking and from where and with what bias.

When I saw this pic on cheezeburger.com it was so perfect I instantly 'saw' several possible captions. I couldn't choose so I made them all.

That seems to be the story of my stories too. I keep seeing them from multiple POV and can't settle on one long enough to finish it.

Try to see it  from my perspective


Dude!  That's twisted!


whats your angle?


de eye of beholder  i haz it


watcha doin?

Obviously I'm procrastinating.

NaNo: 30-18

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP