Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #27

Thirteen Things I've neglected to an embarrasing extreme since news of the library closure four months ago.

1. sleep

2. watching what and when I eat

3. exercise

4. showers and shampoos (OK, no need to hold your nose. it wasn't never, just half as often maybe.)

5. clutter patrol in the room I share with my husband and (until two weeks ago) two cats on leashes and their crates, litter box and food dishes.

6. clutter patrol of my office which is one corner of said room and a different order of clutter altogether.

7. clutter patrol of my laptop files

8. clutter patrol of my mind and emotions and spirit

9. laundry

10. listening to music

11. prayer and meditation and daydreaming (hense #8)

12. communication and interaction with friends and family

13. writing, including journaling and bloging

Starting Saturday my mission becomes regaining balance in my life and I'll be tackling more than one of these every day until I find an approximation of it.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Jamie 2. Candy Minx 3. Barbara 4. Elizabeth Bauterfly 5. Susan Helene Gottfried 6. L^2 7. Rhian / Crowwoman

(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Since I'm down to the wire here with about forty hours left, I won't be visting other TT until Friday evening or Saturday. I promise to return every visit made to me as soon as possible.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 tell me a story:

Jamie 4/04/2007 11:48 PM  

Bravo, Sis. I hope you get back to all of those activities and things you need to do for you.

Candy Minx 4/05/2007 12:16 AM  

Oh that is rough...I know this really did take your attention and fully understandable. It still makes me sick to think about any library closing.

This week I went around and boring as it was...just started to sort through things...the house almost looks bare I got so used to the clutter.

Here is my TT list this week...and thanks so MUCH for doing my informal art survey last week really helped me!!!

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2007/04/moveable-feast.html

Barbara 4/05/2007 11:29 PM  

Sounds a little like depression. Do you miss your job? or do you not know what to do with your time at home? Sleep is one thing I never get enough of!

Check out my Thursday Thirteen

Elizabeth Bauterfly 4/07/2007 7:50 AM  

Hey Joy I have been thimking about joining Thursday thirteen. I was wondering if you could give me the address to the site so I could check it out.

Elizabeth
Bauterfly

Susan Helene Gottfried 4/07/2007 11:53 AM  

Hey, Joy. I'm glad to see you visited! I didn't get to make as many rounds to my friends this week -- go figure. It was busy.

Yep, we're both about balance, huh? I think you've got the harder job, though. And I suspect that as you de-clutter, your recycling and garbage men will be happy!

Hang in there and see you next week!

L^2 4/07/2007 4:14 PM  

Hi Joy,
Thanks for visiting my list.
I understand how the library closure could take up all of your time and energy - sad to think it's not there for the people who need it - but I hope you are able to go back to the other things in your life too.
Take care!

Rhian 4/08/2007 2:47 PM  

Clutter patrol... boy do i ever need to do that! Sorry about the library closure! Thanks for popping by the blog and you're welcome to hang out by the swingset anytime!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP