Thursday, December 19, 2013

Still Entranced

Supper Mind Music Library

I'm still entranced by this music and probably will be for some time to come now as Ed has gotten me this digital 20 album library plus bonuses for Christmas.

It is going to take awhile to get them all downloaded so instead of going after them in the order the links are listed I'm going after the ones I'm most anxious to start listening to first.  One of those is the Blissful Meditation: Piano Moods as one track is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata which has a lot of nostalgia value for me going way back to toddler hood at least.  My Dad used to play it on the piano a lot when I was little so it became part of the soundtrack of my early childhood into my mid teens.



I wanted to embed the the video containing their BWE enhanced Moonlight Sonata track from the Super Mind Music YouTube channel but they had embedding disabled so I found this wonderful recording which is beautiful but does not contain the Brainwave Entrainment tones used by Mind Power MP3.com.



Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata with Full Orchestra

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP