Spent most of the day looking for and installing productivity aps. Along the way I came across this one. It might seem closer to a game at first glance and can be treated as such but I can think of many productive uses of these images once created.
You can print off uncolored line drawings for coloring with your favorite media or save image (colored or not) to your computer for future sharing or use in creative projects. You can select from a large gallery of already created mandalas or use design mode to create your own.
Once you have colored one you have the option to share on facebook, email or send as greeting card.
I already have too many to count ideas for using them. Here's a few:
- Make a coloring book
- Make stationary and greeting cards.
- Resize image and make bookmark
- Laminate and use as coasters or placematts or vase matts
- Use as pattern for fiberart: needlepoint, embroidery, crochet, quilts.
- Decorate the surfaces of any number of things: binders, laptop lids, canisters, boxes, spiral notebooks...
- Use on blog posts or in web page design
I could go on and on.