Monday, February 11, 2013

Piles of Painted Echoes





Piles of Painted Echoes
by Joy Renee

My veins run with menthol
In a rush of icy hot.
I cry into my fear
drinking my dry tears
My voice drowning
In a bitter parch.
Despair's silence bellows
A staccato through
The gravel of my grief

The empty accumulates
In piles of painted echoes
He cries into his fear
Drinking his dry tears
His voice catching
On a jagged glitter
Demands shallow peace,
A sanctuary in which
Slow suicide is chief.

Our vows on the altar
In shreds of ragged rage
We cry into our fear
Drinking our dry tears.
Our voices distorted
By pixeled ether,
Distance morphs hope's
Substance into
Treacherous reefs.

1 tell me a story:

Teddy Rose 2/11/2013 10:11 PM  

Wow, you took my breath away! I am going to share this. I am crying!Keep on writing!

I am so sorry you are going through a rough time. My thoughts are with you!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP